Using Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software you can have many benefits to your business. If you haven’t found the right CRM yet, don’t worry – you are in the right place!
Bottom Line Up Front Summary: There’s is no doubt that the objectively better (more complete) CRM for serious businesses is Hubspot here. That said, sales is not your core business, the lightweight ease of use offered by Streak here is worth trying out first to see if it works.
Table of Contents
- 1 Main Differences Between Streak vs HubSpot
- 2 Streak vs Hubspot: Streak CRM Review 2020
- 3 Streak vs Hubspot: HubSpot CRM Review 2020
- 4 FAQs About Streak vs Hubspot
- 5 Streak vs Hubspot: Which is the Better CRM Software?
Main Differences Between Streak vs HubSpot
The main differences between Streak vs HubSpot are:
- Streak doesn’t have live chat, whereas HubSpot includes a free live chat tool that you can use to talk to customers who are browsing your website.
- Streak only works with Gmail, whereas HubSpot integrates with both Gmail and Outlook.
- Streak’s free plan doesn’t allow any integrations, whereas HubSpot’s free plan integrates with hundreds of third-party tools
- Streak has a maximum of 50 shared contacts on its free plan, whereas HubSpot allows you to have unlimited contacts
Good CRM software can not only improve your efficiency as a business, but it can also help to increase your profits, due to increased productivity and higher customer satisfaction rates.
Some of the key benefits of using CRM software include:
- Improved relationships with your clients
- Better team collaboration
- Increased revenue
- Increased team efficiency
- Improved customer retention
- Better analytics and reporting
As you can see there are lots of benefits to using CRM software, but it’s important to know that the software you have chosen is right for the type of business you are running and what you need to use it for.
Streak and HubSpot are similar in many ways, but there are a few differences too, so we are going to be taking a detailed look at exactly what they each offer.
As well as looking at all the features, we will also look at the pros and cons, and the pricing, so that you can decide for yourself which one would be the better choice for you and your business.
Streak vs Hubspot: Streak CRM Review 2020
Streak CRM is suitable for many business types, including sales teams, project management, business development, fundraising, support, hiring and real estate. It can also be fully customized to suit the needs of your business, and so is suitable for all business types, both large and small.
The streak was voted Google’s technology partner of the year for 2018, due to its powerful integrations with all of G-Suite, including Calendar, Gmail, Drive, and Sheets. They are also a Google Premier partner.
The Main Features of Streak CRM
- Sales: Keeping track of leads
- Project and Task Management
- Support (manage your own support tickets)
- Mobile app
- Automatic call logging
- View tracking
- Mail Merge
- Schedule email campaign
- Build a shared library of commonly used email templates
How Streak CRM Works
Streak CRM is suitable for many business types, including sales teams, project management, business development, fundraising, support, hiring, and real estate. It can also be fully customized to suit the needs of your business, and so is suitable for all business types, both large and small.
Streak CRM lets you manage your sales pipeline from within Gmail. All of the information you need to take your contact from a lead to a closed deal is included, and you can easily see which stage of the sales process each of your contacts are at.
The CRM also lets you assign a priority rating to your contacts, so you know how likely they are to convert, and can prioritize your time accordingly. Each lead can be assigned to one or more team members so you can see exactly who is working on which deals, and you can also see the value of each deal so you know how much revenue your business can expect when deals close.
Any emails you send are automatically tracked and recorded in the CRM, so everyone on your team can see what’s happening with each contact, and other team members can pick up where you left off if you’re not around.
The layout of the CRM interface is flexible, so depending on your sales strategy you can add in, or remove columns to make things streamlined for you and your team.
Streak also has deep integrations to enable collaboration across different teams, so if you are selling one product to a customer, and they need to contact support for a different reason, you can still view all communication between support and the customer without leaving your inbox, so you can stay up to date with everything you need to know.
You can track your outgoing emails, which allows you to see when a customer has read your email, and how many times and you have the option to sort contacts by recent activity. This helps you to understand how keen the customer is so that you can adjust your sales process accordingly.
To help you better understand your progress, you can create visual graphs and charts using Streak. This allows you to see how money is moving through your pipeline, as well as showing you which team members are bringing in the most money.
To save time, Streak allows you to create mail merges so that you can send mass emails which include personal information such as the customer name and their company, so it is not obvious to the customer that a mass email has been sent.
You can schedule follow-ups, and share them with your team so that you never miss a sale, and you can even add notes to the reminder to help you remember exactly what you need to do.
And if you are receiving a lot of unimportant emails while you are busy doing something more important, you have the option to ‘Snooze’ emails until a better time (in an hour, day, week, or even 6 months time) when it will appear again at the top of your inbox as an unread email.
You can also pin important emails to the top of your inbox, as well as being able to easily sort and filter through your emails to find exactly what you need when you need it.
To save you from typing out the same emails over and over again, Streak allows you to save frequently use email templates as ‘Snippets’ to use whenever you need to. You can also share your snippets with your team, so everyone can benefit and save time.
Streak Customer Service and Customer Reviews
If you need to get in touch with the customer service team at Streak you can chat with them live on their website, or visit their support pages for troubleshooting and answers to frequently asked questions.
Streak score a respectable 8.9 out of 10 on Trustradius, with most reviews generally being positive, but a few suggestions saying that people wish it worked with Microsoft and that it would be better with its own dashboard rather than in an inbox style interface.
The Benefits of Using Streak
- Streak lets you manage your entire sales process from within your Gmail inbox, so all emails are tracked and viewable by other team members who are working on the same projects/pipelines as you.
- Easily view which stage your contacts are within your pipeline.
- You can easily schedule follow-ups and reminders from within Streak.
- You can save hours of time by saving your most commonly used emails as ‘Snippets’ so you can insert a whole pre-written email at the click of a button.
- Easily create mail merges to send out mass emails to your contacts which include personal information such as their name and company name.
- There is a free version of Streak available.
- See when a contact has opened an email you sent to them, and see how many times they have viewed it to gauge their interest.
- Flexible pipeline layout that can be adapted depending on which type of business you are running and how your sales process works.
The Downsides to Using Streak
The only downside to Streak is that it’s only suitable for Gmail users, which may disappoint some people who already use another email provider.
The streak has a free Personal plan available to everyone, which gives you access to all the basic CRM features, unlimited personal pipelines, a maximum of 50 in the shared pipeline, and email power tools. The email power tools include view tracking, mail merge, scheduled send times, Snippets and thread splits. This free plan does not allow any integrations or API.
- The Professional plan costs $49/month per user when billed annually, and includes everything.
- The Personal Plan, as well as unlimited shared pipelines, task lists (task management), custom views, advanced reports, Basic API access, and over 900 Integrations via Zapier.
- The Enterprise plan costs $129/month per user when billed annually, and includes everything from the Personal and Professional plans, as well as custom permissions, required fields, full API access, API/Formulas support, and custom reports.
Streak vs Hubspot: HubSpot CRM Review 2020
HubSpot CRM is a 100% free CRM that anyone can use, with unlimited contacts and access for unlimited users, meaning your entire organization can use it for free.
HubSpot CRM enables you to organize and track your contacts, and work on your sales pipeline with your team, as well as allowing you to chat directly to customers who are browsing on your website through a live chatbox.
As well as free CRM tools, HubSpot also includes a range of free marketing tools that you can use to grow your business. (both inbound marketing and outbound marketing).
The Main Features of HubSpot CRM
- Contact management
- Contact website activity
- Task Management and Activity Management
- Gmail and Outlook Integrations
- HubSpot Connect integrations
- Custom support form fields
- Conversations inbox
- List segmentation
- Reporting dashboards
- Email tracking & notifications
- Email templates
- Canned snippets
- Team email
- Live chat
How HubSpot CRM Works
HubSpot CRM is easy for anyone to use, and everything you do relating to a customer or prospect is automatically tracked and logged in the CRM, so you will never need to worry about manually updating sheets and calendars again.
You can view your entire sales pipeline in real-time in HubSpot’s easy to read visual dashboard, and you can see reports on everything from sales activity and team productivity to individual performance, so you will always be in the know about exactly how well your business is performing.
The CRM automatically comes with everything you need to optimize your team’s performance, so they have more time to focus on closing deals and bringing in new business. HubSpot automatically enriches your contact data with information from over 20 million businesses, so all the information you need to know is available at your fingertips.
HubSpot also has the ability to track when a contact visits your website, so your team can follow up with them at exactly the right moment.
You can easily connect with your contacts by scheduling meetings, live chat, or even calling them on the phone through Hubspot’s click-to-call functionality, and when it comes to sending emails, you can track your outgoing emails so that you are notified as soon as a prospect opens your email so you know how engaged they are, and can follow up at the right time.
HubSpot integrates seamlessly with both Gmail and Outlook, so every email you send and receive in automatically tracked and logged against the contact you are emailing.
There is a range of marketing automation features available for free which can help you to grow your business, such as forms and the ad management tool.
The forms can help you to grow your database by offering an incentive for your web visitors to sign up to your list, turning them into qualified leads (lead generation). Once a new lead has been added to your CRM software, the HubSpot Saas will automatically enrich their data and track the details of where each contact originated from.
There is also a free web chat feature which allows you to chat directly to your customers in real-time as they are browsing your website, so you can provide the best customer experience possible and convert them while they are focused and thinking about what you are offering.
HubSpot can be used to send out bulk emails to your contacts for free. Your contacts won’t be aware that they are receiving a bulk email since the CRM will automatically include their personal data such as their name, as well as any other information that may be useful in the email.
You can easily analyze what is working and what’s not working so well using the built-in analytics, which allows you to see which emails are converting best, which a subject lines are getting the most opens, and which traffic sources are driving the most conversions.
If you are working as part of a customer service team you can use HubSpot to create tickets, and organize and track your customers.
Canned responses and templates can be created so that you can quickly reply to any common problems with the click of a button. In-depth reports can also show important data such as customer wait time, ticket volume, and response time, to give you all the information you need to improve your customer service.
HubSpot Customer Service and Customer Reviews
If you need to get in touch with the customer service team at HubSpot, there are a few ways you can do so. Firstly, you can call their customer support line, where you can speak to a support rep quickly between 7 am and 8 pm EST.
You can still call outside of these hours, but the wait times may be slightly longer, so bear this in mind. You can also contact them by email, or by requesting a callback on their website. As well as talking to the customer service team, there is also an active community where you can ask questions and get support.
As far as customer reviews go, HubSpot also performs quite well, with 8.4 out of 10 scored on TrustRadius.
The Benefits of Using HubSpot CRM
- HubSpot CRM allows you to have unlimited contacts and users within your CRM so that your entire organization can use it at no cost.
- The CRM software itself is very user-friendly so anyone can get to grips with it quickly.
- You can use forms to grow your database with warm leads whilst they are on your website.
- HubSpot includes a free web chat feature, so you can chat to customers in real-time while they are browsing your website.
- You can send bulk emails to your contacts, with personalization included, for free.
- Track when contacts are browsing your website so you can contact them at exactly the right time when they are at their most interested.
- HubSpot integrates with both Gmail and Outlook, so it is suitable for most people to use.
- Email tracking features allow you to see when a prospect has opened and read your emails, so you can follow up with them at the right time.
- HubSpot tracks and logs any activity you have with your prospects, so it’s easy to remember when you last spoke, and when you need to follow up.
The Downsides of Using HubSpot CRM
The mobile app for HubSpot doesn’t include all the features from the web browser version, and the software doesn’t run as well on mobile which might be tricky if you are out an about a lot, but not such a problem if you primarily run your business from an office or laptop computer.
HubSpot CRM itself is completely free, for unlimited contacts, and available to unlimited users. You can store as many as one million contacts and companies on your Hubspot CRM.
The free version CRM includes all of the features we have talked about in this review including the CRM tools, Marketing tools, Sales tools (ideal for sales teams) and Service tools, so it gives you everything you need to run your business for free.
HubSpot also offers some add ons and upgrades: These include the Marketing Hub, Sales Hub, Service Hub, and Hubspot CMS.
Marketing Hub, Sales Hub, and Service Hub each start from $50/month and they all include Hubspot CRM, plus some additional advanced features to help you capture more leads, close more sales, provide better service.
Hubspot CMS starts at $300/month after a one-time onboarding fee of $1000. Hubspot CRM gives you all the tools you need to create a powerful high converting website for your business, including landing pages, blog, and content creation tools, SEO and content strategy calls to action, smart content, live chat, conversational bots, forms, custom domains, advanced analytics and more.
There is also a discounted bundle option called the “Growth Suite” which gives you access to Hubspot CRM, plus Marketing Hub, Sales Hub, and Service Hub from just $113/month depending on your needs.
FAQs About Streak vs Hubspot
Sadly, Streak is only available and supported by Chrome and Safari.
Currently, Hubspot only let you have one owner in the default owner property.
A company is a default single line text property and it can be updated manually, whereas an associated company is a column of contacts in the dashboard that shows the Name property of the associated company in Hubspot.
Click here to sign up to HubSpot for free
Streak vs Hubspot: Which is the Better CRM Software?
Both Streak CRM and Hubspot CRM systems are fantastic free tools that anyone can use to grow their business. But which one is better?
Bottom Line: Well, we think the winner here has to be Hubspot CRM.
Although Streak is a fantastic personal CRM tool, Hubspot does better than Streak in a number of areas. For starters, Streak is only designed to work as a CRM for Gmail campaigns, so that in itself closes it off to quite a lot of business owners. Hubspot on the other hand works well with both email and Outlook, meaning it can easily be used by most people.
Hubspot also allows you to have unlimited contacts, whereas Streak has a maximum of 50 shared contacts on its free plan, so if you need more than this you would need to upgrade to a paid plan.
Hubspot also has hundreds of integrations available, so you can use it together with most popular tools. Streak, on the other hand only allows API and integrations on its higher level paid plans.
Still undecided on which CRM is the right choice for you and your business? Check out our article on how to find the best CRM for your business. This article will tell you all the things you should be looking out for when choosing a CRM.
- Hubspot vs Pipedrive : Which CRM is Best? Looking for a CRM to track your leads? We’ve drawn out a few comparison points to help your decision-making. Learn how Hubspot compares to Pipedrive.
- Capsule CRM vs Insightly: Best CRM Guide Find out which tool is better to boost productivity with a detailed comparison of insightly vs capsule-crm.
- Best CRMs for the Shopify Platform
- Top Alternatives to Ontraport
- Top Hubspot Alternative CRMs
- How to Find the Best CRM for Your Online Business There are many CRMs to choose from these day, but what is the best CRM for YOUR business? Get started with this guide to finding the perfect CRM.