Last Updated on August 29, 2022 by DMEditor
The Unbounce vs Clickfunnels argument is a tough one in the digital marketing world. Clickfunnels has a lot more notoriety since the creator, Russell Brunson is a marketing genius. Even so, you shouldn’t write Unbounce off since it’s high-quality software and a good choice for many people.
Clickfunnels is most well-known for its ability to help people create funnels for their business without being super techy. On the other hand, Unbounce is well-known for helping people increase their conversion rate on landing pages.
While both of the software are great at what they do, there are reasons you might prefer one over another. In this article, I will go over the software’s features and point out things that might work better for most people. Continue reading this article to learn more about Unbounce vs Clickfunnels so you can make an informed decision.
Table of Contents
- 1 Main Differences Between Unbounce vs Clickfunnels
- 2 Unbounce vs Clickfunnels: Unbounce Overview
- 3 Unbounce vs Clickfunnels: Clickfunnels Overview
- 4 Is Unbounce or Clickfunnels Easier to Use?
- 5 Which Platform Helps You Get the Highest Conversions?
- 6 Pricing for Clickfunnels vs Unbounce
- 7 Other Popular Landing Page & Funnel Builders
- 8 FAQs
- 9 Should You Choose Unbounce or Clickfunnels?
Main Differences Between Unbounce vs Clickfunnels
The main differences between Unbounce vs Clickfunnels are:
- Unbounce is good for A/B split testings, whereas Clickfunnels is great for people that want a proven funnel they don’t have to test
- Unbounce gives you simple landing pages, whereas Clickfunnels gives you the entire marketing package
- Unbounce does not have its own autoresponder, where Clickfunnels has a built-in autoresponder
- Unbounce has beginner-friendly pricing, whereas Clickfunnels can hurt your wallet if you need to buy the middle or top package
Both of these software are a great step up if you don’t have anything with which to build. However, you’ll soon see there are some major differences that can help you figure out which software is the right one for you from the pricing, features, customer support, and more.
Unbounce vs Clickfunnels: Unbounce Overview
Unbounce boasts that they can help you boost your marketing results. I have to say that they talk a good game – and they back it up. Unbounce’s users are able to boost their marketing by using cutting-edge AI technology that lets you create and optimize campaigns for the best results.
Whether you need a simple landing page or if you need to create a sales funnel, Unbounce can help with either of these tasks.
Unbounce has been around since 2009, and they were the ones that really made the term “landing page” happen. In 2009, there would have only been a small percentage of the digital marketing space that would have had a clue as to what you were referring to if you said it, but they made it come to life. At that point in time, it was difficult to get developers to do anything in a timely manner, and Unbounce was their solution to this pressing problem.
The Unbounce you see today is nothing like the Unbounce of over a decade ago, but their product was impressive even then.
Not only does Unbounce give you some amazing tools, but they provide good education on their blog. If you’re a novice, you can still learn and use Unbounce.
- Easy-to-use design templates
- Always mobile ready
- Easy to add features
- Good tracking metrics
- No price tier for micro-businesses
- Cookie-cutter look
Unbounce vs Clickfunnels: Clickfunnels Overview
The founder of Clickfunnels, Russell Brunson, is kind of a celebrity in the digital marketing world. Even if you’ve never used Clickfunnels, he’s likely profited from your business in the online space in some way.
He’s learned how to market Clickfunnels beautifully, which is why it’s been such a huge success—on top of the fact that it’s an amazing software that builds impressive and high converting funnels.
Clickfunnels was about five years behind Unbounce, starting out in 2014. Keep in mind that Russell didn’t build the Clickfunnels company alone. His co-founder, Todd Dickerson, is the one who actually built the product Clickfunnels and Russell was the marketing master.
The beauty of Clickfunnels is that it isn’t just a landing page builder. Clickfunnels allows you to set up a whole lead generation machine with split testing and marketing automation that will blow your mind. The reason it’s so mindblowing is because of how much you can do with just a few clicks and just a few minutes.
- Ease of Use
- Good training
- Connecting domains can be complicated
Is Unbounce or Clickfunnels Easier to Use?
Depending on what you need, either of these platforms could be the easiest to use. If you need a simple landing page, then Unbounce is easier to use. On the other hand, if you need to build a funnel, then Clickfunnels is the easiest to use for that project.
If you have to try to piece everything together for a funnel using Unbounce, it can be a total nightmare. What could take you hours with Unbounce, you can accomplish in a few clicks with Clickfunnels.
When you’re talking about building a landing page, though, you don’t necessarily need all the complications of Clickfunnels.
Which Platform Helps You Get the Highest Conversions?
Increasing conversion rates is at the forefront of every marketer’s brain. You want to make sure you’re getting the most out of the traffic you send to your landing page and through your funnel. When you’re looking at Clickfunnels and Unbounce head to head, it might not be easy to see which one will give you the best results.
Clickfunnels makes your job easy because of its full-package setup. On the other hand, Unbounce has AI on its side. The reason I like Clickfunnels better for conversion is that you can see the conversion rate on any of your funnels with a few simple clicks. If you want the same data from Unbounce, that will take a lot more work.
Pricing for Clickfunnels vs Unbounce
Price will play into most people’s decisions when it comes to things like this. Not every business has an unlimited amount of money to throw at putting up a landing page or sales funnel. This price comparison can give you a better idea of how much money you can expect to put out when you go with either of these platforms.
- Launch costs $90 per month and comes with up to 500 conversions, 20,000 visitors, 1 domain and is good for people who are ready to start promoting their brand online
- Optimize costs $135 per month and comes with up to 1,000 conversions, 30,000 visitors, 5 domains and is good for people that want an effortless marketing optimization experience
- Accelerate costs $225 per month and comes with up to 2,500 conversions, 50,000 visitors, 10 domains and is good when you need major bandwidth so you can continue to grow your business
There is a 10% discount if you choose to pay annually.
- Clickfunnels costs $97 per month to share funnels with anyone, build up to 20 funnels and create up to 100 pages
- Clickfunnels platinum costs $297 per month and gives you unlimited access to funnels and pages
- TwoCommaClub costs $2,497 per month and gives you unlimited access and a lot of other goodies that only huge businesses need
Other Popular Landing Page & Funnel Builders
- BuilderAll started in 2011, and they try to provide the same type of solution that Clickfunnels provides. Since it’s a lot cheaper than Clickfunnels, many small businesses choose to go with this option. Keep in mind that there are some bugs and glitches to deal with on this platform.
- Ontraport started in 2006 and is great for big businesses because of its ability to automate so much of the process. This platform is also great to work with if you need a big picture view so you can create a more effective marketing plan.
- Instapage is a landing page builder that is similar to Unbounce, but it has a better user interface. Many people also like their A/B split testing and heatmap.
Answer: No. You can use Clickfunnels instead of a traditional website.
Answer: Many sales funnels have the same elements and proven success, so you don’t always need a lot of customization
Answer: Landing pages work to make a sale or capture a lead. They focus on one specific goal and don’t have navigation to other parts of a website.
Answer: You don’t need to use landing pages, but it can give you a lot better results when it comes to sales and lead capture.
Should You Choose Unbounce or Clickfunnels?
Unbounce has a cool AI feature that can help you optimize your landing page. Clickfunnels has the point-and-click build your funnel ability and a proven track record with powerful branding, so which one do you pick?
It can be easy to get caught up in hype or scared away by the pricing, but, in my opinion, I really like Clickfunnels. The less thinking I have to do, the better. With Clickfunnels, they have a built-in autoresponder which means there is one less step to take and less complication. If you just need a landing page, then you might find it more helpful to use Unbounce, but most people want the whole marketing suite, and Clickfunnels can help you with that.
- Printify Review: Best Print on Demand Company?  - October 28, 2022
- Best Print on Demand for Etsy  - October 28, 2022
- Notion vs Todoist: Which App is Best? - August 29, 2022