Last Updated on januari 4, 2021 by DMEditor
Running an online business without optimization is like operating your website blind. If you are ready to take your eCommerce ideas to the next level, you will need to invest in a platform that provides split-testing, reporting, and automatic customer rerouting so you never miss a sale.
Two popular platforms to achieve this are AdsBridge en Voluum. Although they are similar on the surface, each cloud-based software has its perks. We have provided an in-depth look at their strengths and shortcomings so you can make an informed decision and be on your way to increasing your ROI.
- 1 Main Differences Between AdsBridge vs Voluum
- 2 AdsBridge vs Voluum: The Similarities
- 3 AdsBridge vs Voluum: What is AdsBridge?
- 4 AdsBridge vs Voluum: What is Voluum?
- 5 The Main Features of AdsBridge
- 6 AdsBridge vs Voluum: The Main Features of Voluum
- 7 AdsBridge vs Voluum – Pricing
- 8 AdsBridge vs Voluum – Support
- 9 AdsBridge vs Voluum – Pros and Cons
- 10 Vaak gestelde vragen
- 11 AdsBridge vs Voluum Conclusion – Which One is Best?
Main Differences Between AdsBridge vs Voluum
The main differences between AdsBridge vs Voluum are:
- AdsBridge has a free trial, whereas Voluum does not.
- AdsBridge provides standard bot protection (bot filter), whereas Voluum provides advanced bot protection (anti-fraud kit).
- AdsBridge does not offer raw data access, whereas Voluum does.
- AdsBridge does not feature separate workspaces and shared reports, whereas Voluum does.
- AdsBridge only utilizes desktop, whereas Volum uses a powerful mobile app (iOS and Android).
- AdsBridge does not provide full integration to Zeropark and DSP, whereas Voluum does.
AdsBridge vs Voluum: The Similarities
- Hosted on the cloud
- Multi-user mode
- Segmentering van het publiek
- Detailed reporting
- Daily conversion caps
- SSL protection
- Bot filter
AdsBridge vs Voluum: What is AdsBridge?
AdsBridge is a cloud-based solution for server optimization. It is more affordable and quicker than learning optimization yourself. This tool is essential for growing your sales and increasing an online presence. AdsBridge Manages traffic, provides detailed reporting, automatic conversion tools, and enhanced security.
For beginners, the Starter plan will help you learn the ropes. If you factor in the 14-day trial, you can get your first 45 days for only $29. An affordable option compared to competitor platforms.
AdsBridge vs Voluum: What is Voluum?
Voluum was created by Codewise, an industry leader in ad measurement and optimization platforms. Voluum has 5,000 customers across the globe and 200 employees across the USA, UK, and Poland. It has had a 100% server uptime since 2015.
Voluum helps business owners track their affiliate campaign data (Affiliate Marketer tool), analyze data to increase ROI, optimize ad performance, and can scale as your business grows.
The Main Features of AdsBridge
As your business needs to increase, the more manpower you will need to nurture that growth. AdsBridge provides a multi-user mode so you can give the right level of trust to anyone in your organization.
Whether they are a full-time employee or a contractor, you can set actions (view, create, edit, copy, archive, and delete) to 11 sections of the platform (campaigns, flows, traffic sources, affiliate networks, offers, landings, domains, stats, notifications, my account, and notes).
To create a new user, it only takes a couple of minutes. Simply fill out the form with the following information under “Create User”.
- First name
- Last name
- Role (multiple choice)
Simply click on checkboxes to allow each user the specific access you are comfortable with. As your trust or needs grow, simply visit the “Administration” tab to edit your checkboxes.
AdsBridge traffic software helps you target and segment your audience by creating parameters that lead to effective customer data. Features include:
- 20 main parameters (geo, referrer, mobile provider, etc.)
- Split testing for landing pages
- LP+Offer combination split testing (path splitting)
- Audience segmentation (target offers)
- Set proxy rules (auto-redirect pages)
- Flows (custom targeting for monetizing multiple campaigns simultaneously.
- Onelink CPA (real-time stats for affiliate management)
- Auto optimization (complex algorithm based on data regarding campaign landing/offer success)
- Landing page builder (custom sections, integrated video, text, images, buttons, HTML, and exit pop-up)
- Pixel tracking
- Link tracker
- Ad tracking
- URL masking
- URL rotator (activated when entering AdsBridge campaign URL, perfect for effective split testing)
The platform provides both global and conversion reporting. The global report offers a big picture look at data performance allowing you to create your campaign around traffic sources, affiliates (affiliate marketing), or landing pages. The conversion report is located within the global report and gives you a more detailed look at each specific campaign.
Two additional features through AdsBridge include edit conversion and managing reports. Manually upload and update conversions through the platform to get a more accurate overall report.
The manage report section offers the ability to create report templates. These are very helpful when you are running the same report on different campaigns. Instead of setting up the same report each time, checking boxes, and choosing filters, you can simply use your premade template as many times as needed.
AdsBridge’s automatic conversion tool monitors an offer’s daily limit. If your conversion hits its limit during the day, AdsBridge will automatically forward the user to the next available offer.
After midnight, limits are reset and users can again be forwarded to the main offer. This is great if you are running multiple campaigns at once and don’t have time to constantly check how an offer is doing. You won’t lose leads either. Since this switch is automatic, you will never have to worry about not having an opportunity to make a sale. A professional way to do business without having to babysit it 24/7.
While most platforms only use one metric to analyze fraud, AdsBridge uses 10.
- Frequent events
- Data centered
- Fake timezone
- Misleading language
- Unrecognized devices
- Fast clickers
- Library robots
- Unrecognized user agent
- Without referer
- Unsupported OS versions
Since the fraud protection is so complex, you can skip extra trackers, TDS, and anti-fraud tools.
AdsBridge provides SSL protection through its system domains. If you are using your domain, you can purchase a single HTTPS certificate or a wildcard certificate (for multiple domains). This will cost you an extra approximately $10 (single) to $100 (wildcard). You will need to follow the steps hier to use your purchased SSL certificates within AdsBridge.
Bots are getting smarter every day. They can mirror human user behavior by opening pages and following links. When looking at traffic reporting it can be hard to distinguish your real traffic from bot-generated traffic. Unfortunately, if you can’t discern between the two, your stats will be skewed and it can be damaging to your overall business.
AdsBridge uses bot filtering to track and filter automated traffic. Tracking algorithms can prevent bots from visiting your website by redirecting bots to an error page.
Applying this filter can save your money on ads, which campaign(s) attract bots, and even what step in a sales funnel the bots can reach.
AdsBridge vs Voluum: The Main Features of Voluum
Similar to AdsBridge, Voluum offers a multi-user experience with various access levels. You can use these settings to edit work internally or share work with external clients.
Voluum also has shared reports. You can choose who can see each report and how long they have access to it. Voluum will even let you float the time ranges for unique partnerships.
Voluum offers automated traffic distribution AI technology by redirecting your highest volumes of traffic toward the most successful offers and landing pages. It also provides the following:
- Direct tracking pixel (with no initial redirect)
- Impression tracking (ad campaign performance)
- Templates for Traffic sources (35+) and affiliate marketing networks (15+)
- Aangepaste conversie tracking
- Segmentering van het publiek
- A/B testing (flows)
- Verkeersverdeling AI
- Redirect Webhook (real-time redirection override)
Being able to access your data in real-time is essential. Voluum reports are instant and include up to 30 data points for an all-in-one traffic reporting solution.
Worried about the unexpected? With Voluum’s mobile app, receive push notification so you can take swift action. If you spend the day in the office, use desktop notifications to automatically notify you when something goes awry.
Also, take advantage of Voluum’s multi-currency support and REST API with JSON.
(1. a specific report, 2. for yesterday, 3. for the Sample Campaign, 4. drilled-down to India, 5. with ‘Device Types’ set as a grouping, 6. and sorted by profit.)
Like AdsBridge, Voluum provides daily conversion caps on your main offer. The platform will automatically send your traffic to an alternative offer when your first offer hits its daily limit on conversions.
Voluum provides SSL certificates within your Voluum account to ensure your Voluum pages won’t be seen as unsafe to visitors and potential customers.
Lander Protection Script
Automatically block users who don’t find your page through a campaign URL so you can accurately access your most successful landing pages. Use IP/UA filtering to block IP addresses, IP ranges, and usernames.
Voluum’s bot traffic eliminator is an all-in-one solution that helps you stop wasting money on illegitimate traffic, keep good relationships with affiliates (affiliate marketing channel), and improves both traffic quality and ROI. Stop bots with honeypot traps.
Multiple Cost Models
Keeping track of your costs can increase your profit and improve your ROI. See cost models for CPC, CPM, CPA, and Revshare.
You can also manually enter campaign costs and conversions within the platform if the traffic source doesn’t register it automatically.
Voluum’s all-in-one integrations dashboard that allows you to pause/activate campaigns, bid up or down based on filters, exclude non-converting sites or zones, and auto-update traffic-source costs. It is like a virtual assistant that never rests.
AdsBridge vs Voluum – Pricing
You can save 15% if you pay annually. There is a 14-day free trial available before purchase.
Looking to compare pricing with some other alternatives to AdsBridge and Voluum? Check out Kartra Pricing Plan.
AdsBridge vs Voluum – Support
You can contact AdsBridge customer service through e-mail, live chat, or skype.
The platform also provides a user guide that includes definitions of common industry terms and FAQs. The FAQ includes a decent amount of information regarding AdsBridge and campaign management, however, it is set up like forum threads and may take a while to sift through if you have a specific question.
Voluum has an extensive documentation section on their website that has information on how to get started, analyze your reports, advanced features, settings, FAQ, etc.
You can contact them by email or by using @voluum on social media. Voluum has also recently launched a community on Facebook that users can join.
AdsBridge vs Voluum – Pros and Cons
- Excellent support team
- Automatic campaign optimization
- Complex split-testing
- Unlimited custom domains
- Toegang voor meerdere gebruikers
- Affiliate network integration
- Real-time stats
- Ondersteuning van meerdere valuta
- Mobile version is lacking compared to desktop
- Load speed could be faster
- Landing page builder has limitations when hosted on AdsBridge server
- Only standard bot protection
Voluum Tracking Platform
- CPM tracking
- Manually update cost for accurate reporting
- All-in-one dashboard
- Responsive account managers
- Open API
- No data limits
- Powerful mobile app
- Security is similar to global financial institutions
- Raw data access
- Separate workspaces and shared reports
- Full integration to Zeropark and DSP
- Geen gratis proefperiode
- No specific landing page builder
- Does not support multi-currency
- Low data retention (6 months to 2 years)
- More expensive than competitors
Vaak gestelde vragen
Yes, AdsBridge uses bot filtering (and bot blacklisting) to track and filter automated traffic.
AdsBridge provides SSL protection through its system domains. If you are using your domain, you can purchase a single HTTPS certificate or a wildcard certificate (for multiple tracking domains)
Yes, Voluum offers automated traffic distribution AI technology by redirecting your highest volumes of traffic toward the most successful offers and landing pages.
Yes, you can contact them by email or by using @voluum on social media. Voluum has also recently launched a community on Facebook that users can join.
AdsBridge vs Voluum Conclusion – Which One is Best?
If your business is fairly new or your marketing budget is slim, we recommend starting with AdsBridge. With a free trial and $29 starting point, you can afford to take a few months of learning the ropes before investing in a bigger plan. AdsBridge also provides superior customer service and multi-currency support if you desire to go global.
Voluum offers unique features that cater to established businesses. The platform can scale easily, provides separate workspaces and shared reports for larger teams, and an anti-fraud kit that rivals global financial institutions.
Samenvatting: De more robust solution for serious marketers is definitely Voluum here. Although more expensive in comparison to AdsBridge, Voluum offers serious eCommerce sellers raw data access and the opportunity to fully customize the platform. With an Open API, the opportunities are endless. Plus, Voluum’s powerful mobile app is perfect for on the go.
Both platforms can automate optimization which will save you significant time and money in dealing with the details of your online business. Which one will you choose?
Further Reading on Link Tracking Software and Click ID Tracker Solutions
- Full Voluum Tracking Software Review
- Voluum vs ClickMagick Tracking Solution Comparison
- Kartra vs Kajabi: Welke is beter voor uw bedrijf?
- Kartra Review: Is het echt een alles-in-één marketingoplossing?
- ShippingEasy Review: Functies, voor- en nadelen - 24 januari 2023
- AMZ Tracker vs Jungle Scout: Wat is de beste tool voor productonderzoek? - 5 december 2022
- Zenkit Review: De Project Management Tool die u zoekt? - 16 november 2022